- Being relevant by embracing member based values and developing enduring engagement.
- Valuing and interacting with Members and understanding their needs.
- Providing value.
- Expanding ongoing member recruitment and retention.
- Facilitating quality improvement in General Practice and primary health care.
Valuable Products and Services
- Delivering quality services and programs.
- Adding value to members within available resources and managed risk.
- Supporting Members clinical and business success.
- Generating income for GP partners Australia.
- Delivering skills development in primary health care for general practice.
- Driving continuous improvement in service delivery.
Key Relationships and Communication
- Promoting the uniqueness and community value of General Practice.
- Building community recognition and esteem for GP partners and our members.
- Creating new and productive relationships through business development.
- Maintaining and reinforcing existing collaborative relationships with clients.
- Innovating to positively impact primary health care and the profession of General Practice.
- Uniquely utilising technology & knowledge.
- Fostering an Operations Research and Development focus.
- Continuously scanning the environment for new opportunities.
- Maintaining capability to create exciting solutions for members.
Financial Stability and Governance
- Strategic thinking which identifies and responds to emerging trends.
- Promoting sustainability through appropriate infrastructure and processes responsive to needs.
- Maintaining an agile governance structure.
- Achieving a sound financial base to enable investment in key strategic issues.
- Fostering a culture which is proactive, responsive and innovative with strong leadership.